From: Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 7:41:49 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] antibiotics

I'm on some pretty strong antibiotics.....I know many of you such as John say
to take good bacteria such as in Yogurt and acidophilius when you have been on
antibiotics....My question is,,, do you take it During or after the
antibiotics? or does it matter? Also speaking of John--from Ohio----Has anyone
heard from him, I don't recall any of his posts lately and he was sick, and he
posts quite often usually.
                                                             Thanks- Dan H.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.