From: Quadius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:49 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Modifications to vans

I know this has been rehashed over and over again, but I was in getting
fitted for a new wheelchair and the therapist mentioned that there is a new
GMC minivan which can have the floor lowered 10 inches.  I usually sit
around 57 1/2 inches, but am able to tilt back slightly in order to get into
a van.  I am wondering if I might fit into such a van.  It sure would be
great for the gas mileage, not to mention the parking.

Quadius

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:14 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.