It's been pretty crazy almost everywhere this year.  I seem to remember snow
in Jerusalem (not sure about this) and Baghdad this year.  The weather has
been up and down almost everywhere in the states.

Down here, in "dumpy" Florida, it has been relatively mild this year.  We
have had a couple of really cold days, but overall I would have to say it
has been one of the nicer winters I have ever experienced, with the
exception of the three years I spent in Hawaii.

Quadius