Someone started this poll a couple of years ago or less.  I kept a separate
text file that I could land sad to see where everyone is from but I
currently can't find it.  Well, this gives me another opportunity to keep a
separate list to glance at.  Some of you I can remember for obvious reasons
but other times I completely forget.

Anyway, I live less than two hours south of Greg in Tucson, Arizona.  But I
am from the upstate New York area.

I am wondering why there are not a handful more of other folks with spinal
cord injuries from the many different established nations that have not
stumbled upon this group like we all have in the United States one way or
another.  I found it back in 1995!

Lori Michaelson
Age - 43
C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post