From: RONALD L PRACHT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:52 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] colonoscopy

i had one done down here in st. louis. i went in the hospital to get cleaned
out then rolled down to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy done. the people
doing the procedure never heard of dysreflexia and smiled. when they
inserted the iv in me to put me to sleep i started having a.d. i told my mom
to watch me and if it got to bad make them stop. i was scared but made it
through. they did monitor my bloodpressure though.

ron c7