BAM!  Back pain for the next two days. What a bummer.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:34:14 -0400To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[QUAD-L] Grocery store adventures

I went through the check out and the clerk decided to do me a favor and hang my
grocery bag off my JOY STICK! Oh boy! But she didn't know what the knob was for.
    Anybody else have any grocery store stories?
          Bobbie

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3