Exactly, what does a Mediation Instructor do?  I mean, what do you mediate?

Well, Naomi, that's a rather large question. A meditation instructor would
guide their students through a journey of a thought process. I would teach
different techniques of meditation, there are around 20 different types.
Basically,
it's about relaxing the body, mind and sprit. You would concentrate on "the
here and now" called mindfulness. It has helped me better control my pain level
by thinking it away. If your not receptive to this way of thinking, than this
may sound like a bunch of horse crap. The mind is extremely powerful when
used the correct way. A person can worry them selves "sick" and in the same
respect a person can calm them selves down.

    If your still interested, let me know and I'll go into more detail. Or
you can get a book from the library "Meditation for Beginners" and check it out
for yourself.
      Bobbie

Home.