From: Tod E. Santee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eric W Rudd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 12:56:51 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] quad scientist

Hi All... Actually, Steven Hawking has ALS.  Kind of quadriplegic but not
because of spinal cord issues.  It's progressive involving ALL peripheral motor
nerves.

Quad 'cause of general paralysis, not SCI.

As for the science, he postulated/theorized more on black holes, worm holes and
space-time "folding."

(I'm a new oldie here... a redo... from years ago!  Re-Intro coming soon.)

Best!
--Tod
C5/6 Quad (25yrs), HS Science Teacher (11yrs)

---- Eric W Rudd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> exactly thanks
>
> Eric W Rudd
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.