I tried standing therapy and was one of the few ones my level (C2-3) to try
it.

Like Merrill said, make sure your bones are strong enough before you even
attempt this.  It is also important to monitor your BP when you're initially
trying this.

I ended up giving up on the therapy because it took two people standing next
to me the entire time.  I am 6 foot 3 and the standing frames are made for
people that are smaller.  At least they used to be.
Quadius