Hi Mark,

  Thanks for sharing the video link along with the update.  It looks like a
nice ride at 0-gravity!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

RollinOn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Remember when I posted about this company not only mine but several
testimonies without our consent and in some cases people that haven't even
heard of them.
  Well they've been sued by the state of New Jersey and Arkansas and lost but
now they're back online under a different name, it was the SAM mattress and now
it's the SAT mattress.
  HYPERLINK http://www.satbed.com/customertestimonials.php
http://www.satbed.com/customertestimonials.php
I was looking at some of the testimonies and noticed Stephen Hawking on there
and they claim he used their mattress aboard a zero gravity test that Hawking
made and I thought there's no way.
  Well I started googling for this pic and came across this HYPERLINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXQeQD0CJzY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXQeQD0CJzY if you notice the SAT name on the
pillow and in the video it seems to be absent!
  It seems Arkansas isn't through with them yet and called me today to get some
info and that's why I thought I'd post this update.
  I hate these sleezy mofo's and it really steams me that they stoop this low
to sell a product.
  Mark Jackson
501-840-2291

Checked by AVG.