From: t crook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: q-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 10:54:14 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] rehab doctor/weight/everything etc....

First of all- how many of you are excessively skinny? I have been told by my
old physical therapist; that quads eventually go to one extreme or the other
(skinny or heavy). I have been lean my whole life (including prior injury); but
with years of atrophy.... I am just plain skinny.
Second- I have not had a rehab doctor visit in about 17 years, I've just had
periodic check ups with my family doctor. How often do you guy's see a rehab
doctor? I am scheduled to see one the 10th of this month.

Thanks-

Tim
c5-c6, 19 1/2 yrs. post

my UPDATED quad site----> www.geocities.com/onemofortom