I SURE HOPE YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT MRSA being a death sentence as I am a
carrier.  A two year old incision and a one year old broken skin area were
both cultured to be infected with MRSA.  By a strict interpretation of MRSA
you are very correct about a death sentence.

I have always believed that when something is going wrong with my body or
life, that there must be something I can do, not do, or buy.  I drank around
$200.00 worth of Colloidal Silver several months back which I boasted to
have been successful.  Perhaps it was.

In the past I had to demand cretin procedures by writing to anyone I tried
to find to support me.  But to demand care and treatment for the MRSA may
not be my best interest, after all, by treatment was how the super bug
began.

I think the MRSA subject has been exhausted.  Literature and comments seem
to corral the mystery of this infection.  Some doctors say antibiotics are
the worst thing to be developed.  Makes me feel as having leprosies' must
feel.

Thanks for the many comments.

Merrill

  _____