I went to my sleep doctor and I was told that they are very slow to  put
drugs on the market for sleeping problems and they have been waiting  for a
another new drug for quite some time.  They had to increase my  trazodone to
100 mg
, and it could go up as high as 200 although it can go  higher, but my doctor,
who is in charge does not do.  I had to have a nurse  practitioner, because
she was too busy to get me in on my six month  appointment.  I had called the
week before to tell her that it was not  working the dose at 50 mg.  There
drugs and then decided to take the off  take me off all of them so I asked for
her. so I went for a while I first I had  to go to another doctor in her
practice, because she was booked, he tried beyond  about three different
medications
and the know what to do, so he took me off  everything, so I called my rehab
doctor and he gave me trazodone.  I went  for a period of time without  much
sleep, while trying the three different  medications, while with him until I
got
back on the trazodone.  When I  finally got into her, she added the ambien,
which helped for a while.  Has  anybody ever tried that combination together.
That what is working for  you.  I want to write all these down to let her know
the next time what  others try.  I'm glad they will add by a phone call, as
she is difficult to  get into.

I hope to hear from some of you with the same problem, and how you handle.  I
know I have asked this before but it was on my laptop that crashed several
months ago, and I lost everything.  I had not backed up  everything.
Thank you.
Dana

I really appreciate hearing everyone's experiences about MRSA as I was not
familiar with any of this.
you.
Dana

In a message dated 4/11/2008 9:34:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,