My pain is regulated by my water intake.  I also use "UTI CLEAR" daily.
Much reduced pain & no UTIs.

Merrill

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] pain pump

Corie,

It sounds as though we've been down the same path.  I've tried all the meds
that you've mentioned, with all the same results.  I haven't had any pain
medication put into my pump since I've had it.  I will inquire about the
Prialt.  I've read up on it, and it sounds pretty scary, but so did some of
the other medicines that I've taken.

My Baclofen pump works very well for controlling the spasticity, but it will
be an bonus, if I can get pain medication put into my pump that actually
helps the pain.  Thanks for this information.  I will talk to my doctor
about it.

Naomi
C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse Myelitis

  _____

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch
<http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002>
"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.