From: Mark Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 2:25:52 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Seating

Has anyone ever thought about putting a different seat all together on their
chair for stability.
I found this seat with a memory foam cushion in a custom racing web site and it
looks perfect for someone like me with very bad trunk support.
HYPERLINK
http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7015http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7015

Mark Jackson
   RollinOn