Congratulations Nan,

You have survived the long ride and I'm glad you have made a 40 years going
on 50.  I didn't realize you lived in New York.  You have accomplished  a lot
and we are proud of you.

Thanks for writing about your life and letting us know that you have  reached
your 40 th year..
It would be fun to see pictures of your miniature  horses, dogs and puppies.
Dana

Hiya Naughty Nan, lol and Congrats to you!

You, Breezy and Sue are all missed here.  I know it hasn't been easy,  but
you have done it
and set a great example for others to follow.

Again, Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/7/2008 9:31:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,