Amen Glenn,

>From great minds come simple solutions..... or is it the other way around  ?
Also, it never hurts to have that wet towel in ice water for those
emergencies.
We always carry 6 soaked towels at the drag strip and seems like we  always
find one person who is out of their comfort zone and has taken on way too
much
heat.  A cold/cool wet towel can often save a life too.

Misting, is such a great idea, thanks
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/9/2008 9:52:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,