Hiya Kathy, Welcome Back!

In a message dated 6/12/2008 8:28:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi All,
I am just getting over a bed sore and  then a reoccurring
rash with a potential to break down in  that general area.
It  lasted over a year with home  health visiting 3x a week and 4 in-patient
hospital stays for different  reasons.
I have pain there whenever I ride in  the car ,  We have tried different
positioning without much  relief.  My  usual pain is worse dead center down  to
the  crack.  I call it my butt bone.
How many of you wear underwear ? I  found this amusing .  I haven't wore any
for 9 years.  My husband  use to love it when I wore jeans without panties ,
but for some reason  diapers just do not bring around his same
reaction,,lol--We have to keep  laughing !
Kathy

 Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. _City's Best  2008_
(http://citysbest.aol.com/?ncid=aolacg00050000000102) .