You got it wheel!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:52 AM
  Subject: Power Chair speed- Go Speed Racer

  Those are times when a 8-Point harness and padded racing helmet comes in
handy.

  In a message dated 6/17/2008 8:30:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    Yes bee careful lol, i've got a newer Quickie 626 that goes fast and too
fast lol!
    I can say now "chest straps" are very helpful when flying in your wc and
stop
    suddenly-geez! It was when i first got it and stupidly hauled butt in 5th
speed
    and ended up face between my legs until my wife found me...ya
pretty-not-exciting!

    Matt