contact your local ILC/CIL .  W/C's in most states have a lemon law.

http://www.usatechguide.org/articledisplay.php?artid=16

  _____

From: Silas Shelburne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 4:28 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Wheelchair!

Hello everybody,

I've got a problem with Holland Medical the company I got my new chair from,
I've just had it 6 months it's still under warranty.  This makes the 3rd
time its torn up and it's the same problem every time, I've took it too them
twice 140 mile trip.  I called them today and ask if they would come and
pick it up that I couldn't afford to take it to them, and I would be bed
redden without my chair.  Ashlee said it wasn't her problem and they
wouldn't come and fix it or take it to the shop, how much is enough?  Am I
responsible 3 times for their encompodence?  What do I need to do?  Thanks
Silas