In a message dated 7/1/2008 8:03:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Perhaps you mean that they pay 'close to  nothing'?  I meant  NOTHING.  If
you have Medicare, Medicaid will reimburse 79% of a  bill, BUT since Medicare
has already paid 80% Medicaid refuses to pay ANYTHING  since Medicare already
paid more than Medicaid would have  paid.

More  importantly... which one gets billed first or is the  primary? Medicare
pays  first.

 I have to guess that it is Medicaid  since you are waiting on them???
Regardless it sounds like you won't  have much to pay out-of-pocket... correct?

Correct.

Bill
C6 Incomplete since 7/20/68
Age 57
Leesburg,  FL
Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes  you
walk  funny.

fuel-efficient used cars.