Hi,

I am new at this so I really don't know how this works, so here it goes.  I am
a 49 yr. old C 3-4 quad.  I can not move anything below my shoulders but I am
not on a vent.  I am going on my 24th year.  The past 2 to 2 1/2 years I have
been having dizzy spells to where if I don't tilt back in my w/c I will pass
completely out.  It happens after I eat a meal.  I have been to different Dr.'s
about this and the only thing they can tell me is that my blood is going into
my digestion system.  The only problem is it doesn't happen every time I eat.
Has anyone ever heard of a problem like this?  I also have scoliosis bad.  My
spine curves bad right in between my shoulders.  Could this have anything to do
with it?  Any reply would be helpful.

Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm