Not that anyone asked, but I'll add that besides everything Wheels said below,
he is an all-around nice guy, too!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 32 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Thanks Eric.  I must have missed Ron's original posting as I didn't see
it until just now.  As I look at my next email, I think I see the one from
Ronald as next.  Be that as it may.....

  I've been around here since, I'm guessing 92 and sharing that which I've
learned over the years from some of the best people in the world.  To anyone
who knows me... knows that I've always advocated that this is your planet and
I'm merely a visitor from another planet.  Thru my endeavors I've met so many
people from around the world and nationally.  To those who know me and there
are alot, they realize that I'm not here for the ego, but rather to share
credible information, especially new members.

  I know that Ron and I have IM in the past and I thought I explained myself to
him in private, but perhaps maybe not.

  Lori is helpful at least once a year in telling members here that I'm not a
chair user and that is good for new members.  I've worked with some great
organizations and the knowledge I've learned, I've always tried to share.  I
continue to learn daily and do not hesitate to share that knowledge with
others. I also enjoy being in the background where I can do my best work.  Our
host Jim Lublin, has been gracious and understanding all these years.  I
sincere hope that he continues that understanding.  I don't know what else I
can tell you.

  I'm sure that if you are still interested in finding more details, you can
contact Marci Roth with the Nat SCI Association, for the down and dirty (lol)

  Eric has been gracious all these years in tolerating me while he kept my toes
to the ..... fire.
  lol.  thanks Eric.         respect?? what's that?

  Best Wishes

    In a message dated 7/16/2008 9:12:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL