From: ~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] serious health questions
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 11:22 AM

haha, 84 lbs now....i take 10mg 3 times day.

t crook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Lil'-
Long time no hear from. I have been going through the same thing (except the
UTI's, I did have a bad one a couple of months ago, it was only my second UTI
in almost 20 yrs) and am now on midodrine also. I am feeling better until the
midodrine wears off after 3 hours. My blood pressure has always been low; but I
have had alot more lows with near passing out with always feeling tired and
light-headed. My lab work came back good, and so did my adrenal gland test. I
am and always have been lean, but I am wondering if the atrophy I have had has
something to do with it.?
Kind of sounds like we are in the same boat, as I recall you are just a
lil'-thing... haha!
How much midodrine are you taking?

Tim