Now for the 'NEW' chair story.    I ordered one on 3/3/8 and received it on
7/21/8.    I had very little input and guess what .... it DOESN'T work for
me.  I had to modify the footrest and the seat just to get going.    Now a
day at the van place to get the EZLOCK set up, then maybe I'll be ready.
This is never easy.  I pay about 500$ for Pride Jets on eBay and they work
well.   My part of this one was $1,100 and I have to modify it.  Just
doesn't make sense to me.   See pictures at -->
http://ocgrands.com/quantum/index.html
AZDAVE

>>> 64-bit <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit>

--