From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] SP on Thursday

Tim, you will do well...... because I said so.

In a message dated 8/26/2008 6:07:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well, after two cancelled schedules for a supra pubic, for different
reasons, I'm scheduled again to get it done in two days (Thurs.). It looks
like a go this time. It will be done in a hospita because the Doc will be
putting me under to bust up a kidney stone with a laser. Unfortunately it
can't be done by shock wave because my spleen is enlarged and in the way of
the shockwave path. <sigh>

Tim

http://THEQUADLINK.COM <http://thequadlink.com/>

  _____

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal
<http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047> here.