My number one to any new quad I talk to is.

Get as much stuff as you can while you are in rehab. Try and have the rehab
joint help order an ECU, Bed, Best Chair you can, Exercise Stuff, Etc.

It's much harder to convince insurance agencies you need it after you are
home. Plus you probably will get a better fit, etc. You paid for all the
wash tubs, etc., take it all.

Also, get the newly injured person out and about as soon and as much as
possible. Sports, dinner, anything that involves going somewhere.

Get them on-line.

Greg

  _____

Given the wealth of experience within this discussion forum, I wish to pose
another question. What bits of wisdom would you pass along to someone with a
new SCI or even someone with a long term injury? Here's mine: