From: Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Back Online
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 10:17 PM

I've spent the better part of the last two weeks without a computer and frankly
it's a little bit disconcerting how reliant have become on this electronic
device.  Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things shortly, however, right
now I am spending most of my time trying to improve my naturally speaking voice
profile.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:56 PM, David K. Kelmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi People,

I just got my computer out of the shop so I'm now back on-line.  I would have
taken it in sooner to be repaired, but I needed a filling replaced, and I
didn't know how big of of a  bite the dentist would take out of my wallet.  The
good news is that both my tooth and my computer are fine!  I'm catching up on
e-mails, but if anyone needs to contact me sooner, feel free to e-mail me
directly.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 32 Years Post