Have you discussed submitting a sample of your stool for testing for high
bacteria?  Loose stool usually is related to gas.  The oatmeal should  be
absorbing a lot of excess liquids in your digestive system as it is  processed.
If
you have a bug in your system, it should be cultured and tested.  Maybe a daily
bowel movement might be better for awhile, maybe not.  I hope  you are using
fresh milk with your oat meal.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/27/2008 5:30:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,