That is cool Kathy
Lindaf
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things
you love. Try the new AOL.com today!
--- Begin Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Danny,
I am in a bariatric  revolving air  mattress that has chambers that go up and
down.  I was in the hospital for  bed sores and was put into the large bed
that made it so much easier to be  turned and propped up.  When I got home I
had
my regular bed swapped  for the larger bed.
Now every day my 2 year old grandson has  to get in my bed to watch his tv
programs, and I still have room on the other  side for my things.
Several years ago we moved my bed right  next to the king size bed that my
husband is in.  With  the  ability
to raise and lower my bed, and  the  head and feet I am able to sleep right
next to Gerald.  We watch tv every  night and hold hands and act however we
want.
We wonder  why it took us so long us  so long to figure this out.
Kathy

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---