I saw it in the theater and it was great.  I just happened in the  watching
some awards in Britain and it was getting an award.  I checked the  theaters
and it was released in a theater that has some movies not shown at  AMC.  I
remember a movie about another person that was trying to get the  right to end
his
life in another country, although I don't remember the name,  which I saw in
a theater.  We have three of them like that in our area. I  wish I could
remember the name.  I remember saving the information on my  favorites, but I
cannot find.  I think it was true.  Does anybody  remember a film like that?

In a message dated 11/20/2008 8:48:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,