Hey W,
I would like your cornbread casserole recipe please?
Lindaf
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Baking,roasting and broiling seems like old times when the deep fryers were
introduced.  Using fresh peanut oil and the right flavor of liquid injection
and it could be the best turkey you ever eaten....
Of course, don't forget the fixins.  My favorite is Cornbread Casserole,
stuffed with cream corn.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/22/2008 1:53:10 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL