Tod, it seems I was bounced too.  I just re-subscribed and forwarded  your
email.
Let's see what happens, but I think you should re-sub.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/9/2008 9:19:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

____________________________________
 From: wheelchair
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: QUAD-LIST@eskimo.com,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12/9/2008 9:14:04 P.M. Central Standard  Time
Subj: Re: Message being rejected- Can you help Jim

Consider it done Tod
Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/9/2008 9:10:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi  W... Was hoping you could forward this to Jim Lubin for me.  It seems
Eskimo.com won't allow me to send messages to its system.  Messages  to the
List
and this one below just to Jim bounce back as  "Rejected."

Thanks a bunch!

Best,
--Tod

> Date:  Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:04:17 -0700
> From: "Tod E. Santee"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:  Message being rejected
>
> Hi Jim
>
> I'm  wondering if you know the Quad-List or Eskimo.com has had problems
with  Spam/UCE from addresses in the cox.net domain.

the  message back I receive refers to a site named "www.uceprotect.net"  .

> I've visited the site and it checked my IP and says I'm  "low risk" for
being a spammer.

> Any thoughts on what  might be happening?  I'll paste the contents of
today's rejection  below.

> Any help appreciated!
> --Tod

 Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in
one place. _Try  it now_
 .