I too have wondered and have chosen to delete any mail I see posted there  as
I don't want to deny anyone the right to free speech.  But this is  taking it
to another level and I agree with you Dana.  What can be... what  should be
done by the host of that discussion group.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/21/2008 11:26:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,