From: Quadius [mailto:quad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:00 PM
To: alcibiat...@yahoo.com
Cc: Merrill; quad-list@eskimo.com; Joan Anglin
Subject: [QUAD-L] feeling down

John,
I must confess that I cry every time I watch Miracle on 34th St, but I'm not
normally depressed.  I have been dealing with a slight amount of depression
over the last couple of weeks, but yesterday it finally broke.

I don't know what changed my attitude, but it did change for the better.  I
think it's just because I began reading once again and am attempting to put
my frustrations to the side for a while.  There's nothing I can do about
them anyway, so why fret.

It seems like when I begin to feel depressed that I immediately get sexually
frustrated.  I am flabbergasted as to why this occurs, but it is nice to get
out of the funk without the need of pharmaceuticals.

I understand people need them sometimes, some don't take this as an
anti-medication diatribe.  I just simply know the way I feel and if I get to
the point where I'm not respond in a timely manner, I'll go see my
psychologist.  I hope everyone will do the same for their own mental health.

Merry Christmas,
Quadius