Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into  space
_DAVEOCONNELL.COM_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 1/21/2009 10:25:50 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
onemofor...@yahoo.com writes:

Looking at my last email- I guess I should be using spell  check.

_WhoopieKat.com_ (http://www.whoopiekat.com/)

--- On  Wed, 1/21/09, dav...@aol.com <dav...@aol.com>  wrote:

From:  dav...@aol.com <dav...@aol.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] spell  check............
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday,  January 21, 2009, 11:09 AM

my spell checker wants to change azdave to cadaver.
I'm only 61 - I'll enter azdave into my dictionary for now.
azdave

Take the world in a  love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into  space
_DAVEOCONNELL.COM_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. _See yours in just 2 easy  steps!_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.
freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=DecemailfooterNO6
2)

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)