This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about George parking in the disabled
spot.  I'm lucky that I have someone with me so I don't have to take it
disabled spots most of the time.  I really feel for those individuals who
drive or actually need a disabled spots with the ramp access.

There are those occasions where I do need to park in an accessible spot so
that my ramp can deploy properly, so I know what it feels like to be driving
around looking for a parking place while nondisabled people are ensconced in
them.
Quadius

--
Quadius