Oh, yeah... "No Bias, No Bull."  I forgot about that.  I have to turn it down
during Lou Dobbs (unless my BP is especially low that day!) and I don't always
turn it back up in time.

As for embyonic stem cell research, I can't seem to put it into a context of
"is it right or wrong" ... Not all science meets with everyone's definition of
"ethical."   But science, in this case, is using "spare" embryos that ARE going
to be incinerated as "biohazardous waste" and taking a chance at putting them
to good use.

Some people feel genetically modified food is "unethical" and that the results
of GM pollen/nectar are killing off monarch butterflies.  However, we DO need
food.

Best wishes & Good night!
--Tod