Bladder Augmentation was designed for those born with Spina   Bifida.  It
worked so well for so many that it became an accepted procedure  for some with
spinal cord injuries.  If a Spina Bifida Support Group in  your area and you
will find some doctors that have performed hundreds of this  procedures.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/1/2009 7:15:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,