Hi all,
I have been in the hospital for 5 weeks  with bed sores,
sepsis, staph, strep,  on going  kidney infections with horrible bladder
spasms.  Due to all of that going  on I went through toxic dementia because my
body was not getting  rid of  the pain meds, or infections and that was a
living
hell of nightmares and  not knowing anyone.  They let me stay in my room
because I am a no code,  and the nurses took turns sitting with me at night.
I was home about a month and started  vomiting and my pain was way up there.
The ambulance took me to the  hospital where I still had a kidney/bladder
infection.  They also found out  I have MRSA.
Home again, but just finished another  round of meds, and I believe I have
another one.
Since I have been back on, I haven't seen  any posting from Dana, and have
seen her on my buddy list.  Does anyone  know if anything is wrong ?
Kathy

recession.