My experience was completely out of the ordinary, I had an allergic reaction
to the catheter.  It felt like my bladder was on fire and it wouldn't stop
spasming until I had the catheter changed later that afternoon.  Then again,
I am allergic to silicone catheters, so it may be that I am just overly
sensitive.

If you try to tell that to my caregivers, they'll laugh.

--
Quadius
C2-3 incomplete