Greetings Again,

My internet searches of DME and Providers in Jordan, Saudi Arabia was not
very rewarding, in terms of finding the name of those companies providing
wheelchairs and scooters in your country.  Perhaps, I was using the wrong
terminology as I know that Jordan is rich in resources for those with
disAbilities and the organizations which support them.  I'm sure their  titles
are
different there which complicates any search.
I did see where some corporate efforts were made in Jordan, to supply a
free wheelchair to individuals in need.

I also hope that, by now, you have made contact with the organization,
"Friends of Joni"
_www.joniandfriends.org_ (http://www.joniandfriends.org)
They collect and distribute free wheelchairs worldwide.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/11/2009 4:25:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,