Thanks Raymond,
I will do that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Raymond Kelly<mailto:kel...@hughes.net>
  To: william Ray<mailto:ray1...@msn.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:23 PM
  Subject: Re: sip & puff control

  I am not going to be much use to you.  I control my wheelchair with a chin
control.  I know I have heard people say that they would rather use sip and
puff than the chin control.  Just post your question on this list and most
likely somebody will have an answer for you.  I find this list to be a very
good resource for information.  I am sorry I couldn't be more help to you.

  Raymond