From: Todd Daugherty <todd.daughe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: [QUAD-L] Dave Kelmer and Mark Jackson
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 9:05 PM

I am new so did not have the chance to interact with these two gentlemen, and
curious if they passed as a result of complications due to their injuries?  I
know the higher level quads have a significantly shorter lifespan but these
guys seem young to me still.  I have been injured 20 years and very active, now
36 years old am am just now beginning to see and have problems that I never
experienced as a younger guy, such as skin breakdown.  I am not looking forward
to getting old in this chair!!

My hope and belief is that they are in a better place now and free from the
chair and everything that went along with it.

Todd D
Atlanta, GA
C6-inc