So  is the "motivation to lose those unproductive pounds" in the same
class as "motivation to stop gambling" or "motivation to stop drinking or
"motivation to stop smoking" or "motivation to start walking"?   It's  all just
mind over matter?  Just man-up and DO IT?  I guess since  these are all signs
of mental weakness, we could just lock up fat people until  they lost
weight to where they could walk again.  That would  work.   Maybe put the
drinkers, smokers, and gamblers in there too -  they could have a party.  Just
because you don't have a problem doesn't  mean it doesn't "count" as a problem.

 These people are damaged and  need help not ostrization.

Young people  talk of the future because they have no past,
while old people talk of the  past because they have no future.
_Dave &  Patty's Grandkids_ (http://ocgrands.com/)

In a message dated 6/17/2009 10:42:43 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,