From: dav...@aol.com [mailto:dav...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:50 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Cell Phone Plans

Yes this one is T-mobile but many carriers offer pay as you go.  Read
carefully as some have 10 cents a minute plus a dollar a day for the days
used.  Wal-Mart has about 20 choices.

Young people talk of the future because they have no past,
while old people talk of the past because they have no future.
Dave  <http://ocgrands.com/> & Patty's Grandkids

In a message dated 6/20/2009 3:20:53 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,