From: LTeasley
To: pjacob...@san.rr.com ; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] ~~~ HAPPY 4TH!!! ~~~

      wow, paul!!
      this is great! congratulations!!

      Lucinda
      C-4,5 complete
      July 31, '05
      Mpls., MN

      --- On Sun, 7/5/09, wheelch...@aol.com <wheelch...@aol.com> wrote:

        From: wheelch...@aol.com <wheelch...@aol.com>
        To: pjacob...@san.rr.com, rkr...@sbcglobal.net, quad-list@eskimo.com
        Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 8:12 AM

        Congrats Paul.  Some things in life you have to accept.  One is the
fine award for YOUR efforts.
        Best Wishes

        In a message dated 7/4/2009 6:10:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pjacob...@san.rr.com writes:
          Hi List.....I recently received an award that I basically accept on
behalf
          of
          all of us.  It comes from Sharp Hospital in San Diego.  It's called
          Victories
          of Spirit.

          Here's the video from the evening.  We all have similar compelling
stories
          and am trying to educate the able-bodied world!  I wish everyone well
on our
          country's  birthday.  Here's the link:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTxTOaww3f0&feature=channel_page

          Best,
          Paul c5/6

        An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!