Hopefully you don't mean 320 mg of Baclofen a day.   10mg twice a  day was
about all I could take without falling asleep every time I sat  still.  My
waking spasms have now settled down after 42 years of this  crap.
Sleeping/lying spasms still bother me but the med-head bothers  me too much to
kill
them with drugs.  Just experiment to find the right  balance for you.  No Dr.
can guess right the 1st time. You are the  feed-back mechanism.
AZDAVE

Young people  talk of the future because they have no past,
while old people talk of the  past because they have no future.
_Dave &  Patty's Grandkids_ (http://ocgrands.com/)

In a message dated 7/28/2009 12:26:31 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,