I have the same problem, but I thought it was just me getting older and on
pain meds.

Greg

  _____

In my opinion, you are 100% correct that the potency of the magic bullet has
diminished significantly since it was pulled off the market some years ago.
The worst part is the magic bullet has some sort of a addictive quality to
it.  I was unable to go effectively with any other suppository.

The beginning of all of my bowel problems started when they pull these
things off the market and even though I am doing considerably better now,
I'm still not back to where I was back then.  Then again I'm considerably
older now.