After a really long time I am getting seated in my C350 this Friday.
Hopefully they will be able to work out all of the electronics difficulties
I encountered the last time, October of last year.  It's a long story and I
don't want to go into it right now, but I do know, based on what the vendor
told me, that the 350 has smaller batteries and therefore a smaller range
than the 500.  It's only a few miles shorter, so it you don't travel over 18
miles a day, you probably won't have any difficulties.

Quadius